Friday, 16 March 2012

Flannel Friday: Oh the flannels I'll make!

You know how excited kids get undoing their Christmas presents? Well, that was me yesterday!





Way back when I first participated in Flannel Friday, I posted in My First Flannel that a partnership worker had offered to buy me/the library a flannel board. Well, yesterday it arrived in all it's blue felt, red pocketed, smooth rubberwood loveliness!


I know my reaction is over the top, but we're part of a larger LIS and buying all happens centrally. I don't get to unpack and check over new 'stuff' as a rule. So, be pleased for me, I have such plans!

Feel free to comment your favourite flannel - extra inspiration is always welcome.

Oh, the flannels I'll make!


The Flannel Friday Roundup this week is hosted from Canada by Angela at Valley Storytime and links to past and future roundups can be found at Anne's blog at SoTomorrow. Images of Flannel Friday posts are displayed on Flannel Friday Pinterest.



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It looks beautiful in all its newness! I'm really happy for you and your storytime friends. You will have so much fun with it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your flannel board is lovely! I am so jealous. I wanted a table top board and was told they had to order the bigger version, which doesn't work for me. Congratulations and enjoy your new flannel board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey, I can't wait to try it out!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to your enthusiasm for it, I'm planning a 'Little mouse, little mouse, are you in the [...] house?

      Delete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips